- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Zoom Workshop for Faculty (webinar)
December 9, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Zoom is a collaborative online meeting tool that enables you to provide course continuity. At this training session, you’ll learn how to:
-Host classes, office hours and meetings whenever needed
-Explore interactive features such as Breakout Rooms and Polling
-Utilize best practices so you can host effectively
We look forward to hosting you!
A link to the webinar will be sent to registrants.