- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Women in Fordham IT: Master the Moments Webinar (LC)
October 25, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for the SIM Women’s October webinar “Master the Moments.”
Men and women communicate differently whether speaking one-on-one, facilitating a team discussion or presenting to a leadership team. This 1 hour session helps women recognize those differences and develop strategies for the crucial Pre-During-Post (PDP) meeting interactions to build relationships, have their voices heard and drive their desired outcomes. You will learn how to:
- Rethink your preparation for high stake interactions
- Integrate assertive and approachable communication styles to expand your influence
- Get career advancing feedback to continuously expand your impact
About the webinar leader
Laura Schwarz, founder of i2 Leadership, has used her first-hand business experience to develop leaders at some of the nation’s most recognized companies. Her leadership programs and coaching have inspired and advanced the careers of thousands of leaders worldwide.
Clients describe working with Laura as “nothing short of transformational” and particularly value her commitment to understanding them as individuals and not fitting them into a cookie-cutter model of leadership.
Prior to founding i2 Leadership, Laura held leadership positions at American Express, Young & Rubicam and Research International. She has a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Michigan and is an ICF certified coach.
For Fordham IT staff only.