- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Student Focus Group about Class Registration
April 7, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
The Office of Information Technology is looking to meet in person with some vocal students willing to share their experiences and opinions about class registration at Fordham.
Your feedback will help us better understand what works and what doesn’t when it comes to this essential part of your academic life. We’ll use your insights to improve the registration process for all Fordham students.
Interested? Register for one of three hybrid sessions, attend in person at the Rose Hill campus in Dealy Hall or online via Zoom from the Lincoln Center or Westchester campus. On-campus location details and Zoom link will be provided via Google calendar invite to your email once you register.
Limit 12 students per session. Please register only if you plan to attend.
*$5 Starbucks gift card to be emailed to all attendees post event in thanks for your support