- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Wed, April 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Learn how to use Zotero in your classroom and for your own research.
Zotero is a free and easy to learn reference management tool that allows you to organize references, create bibliographies, and seamlessly insert footnotes, endnotes, or in-line citations into the articles, papers, and monographs you write. Zotero works with MS Word and with Google Docs. It’s designed by academics for academics and makes creating citations and bibliographies a breeze. Use Zotero for your own work, or ask your students to use it in their work to finally get student papers with properly formatted citations based on your discipline’s practices.