- Bb Mailbag: Posting Your Grades on Blackboard
- Closing the Digital Gap Conference
- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- This event has passed.
April 6, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Learn how to use Zotero in your classroom and for your own research.
Zotero is a free and easy to learn reference management tool that allows you to organize references, create bibliographies, and seamlessly insert footnotes, endnotes, or in-line citations into the articles, papers, and monographs you write. Zotero works with MS Word and with Google Docs. It’s designed by academics for academics and makes creating citations and bibliographies a breeze. Use Zotero for your own work, or ask your students to use it in their work to finally get student papers with properly formatted citations based on your discipline’s practices.