- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- This event has passed.
Student Focus Group about Class Registration
April 6, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
The Office of Information Technology is looking to meet in person with some vocal students willing to share their experiences and opinions about class registration at Fordham.
Your feedback will help us better understand what works and what doesn’t when it comes to this essential part of your academic life. We’ll use your insights to improve the registration process for all Fordham students.
Interested? Register for one of three hybrid sessions, attend in-person at the Rose Hill campus in Dealy Hall or online via Zoom from the Lincoln Center or Westchester campus. On-campus location details and Zoom link will be provided via Google calendar invite to your email once you register.
Limit 12 students per session. Please register only if you plan to attend.
*$5 Starbucks gift card to be emailed to all attendees post event in thanks for your support