- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Social Annotation for Required Course Readings (LC)
March 14, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This TechShop introduces you to Stanford University’s Lacuna Stories. This annotation software allows faculty to assign readings that students annotate socially on a shared copy of the text. You can monitor student participation and begin class with a clear sense of who’s read the readings and know if any problems in comprehension exist.