- Welcome Clara Perdiz, Executive Director of IT Client Services
- On Balance: Value of Technology in Higher Education
- Fordham’s New Tech Help Portal
- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- This event has passed.
Wikipedia Edit-a-thon: Pi Day/STEM
March 14, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wikipedia for Educators at Fordham will be hosting a Wikipedia Edit-a-thon on Thursday, March 14th from 4:00pm to 8:00pm at Fordham’s Rose Hill campus.
Room: O’Hare Special Collections, Walsh Library
This event is designed to improve coverage of STEM topics Wikipedia. The edit-a-thon will include tutorials for the beginner Wikipedian, ongoing editing support, reference materials, and refreshments. This event is free and open to the public. People of all gender identities and expressions are encouraged to participate.
- Event page this page has additional information and details about the event
- Event dashboard sign into this dashboard during the event so that we can track all of the edits made
Unable to attend but interested in future events? Join our mailing list!
Questions? Please contact Kristen Treglia: treglia [at] fordham [dot]edu.
Wikipedia for Educators at Fordham supports and promotes the use of Wikipedia in the classroom, organizes edit-a-thons on campus and promotes Wikipedia events in the community. This is an open group made of faculty, staff, and students. Founded in 1841, Fordham University, the Jesuit University of New York, is committed to the discovery of Wisdom and the transmission of Learning, through research and through undergraduate, graduate and professional education of the highest quality.
Wikimedia NYC is the regional Wikimedia chapter serving the New York metropolitan area. They help promote free access to the world’s knowledge in support of Wikipedia and the other projects of the Wikimedia Foundation. Wikimedia NYC is a separate organization from the Wikimedia Foundation and has no editorial control over Wikipedia or any other project hosted by the Foundation.