- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
FLEX1000 (Preparing to Teach in a Flexible Hybrid Model)
July 30, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for a live session of FLEX1000 (Preparing to Teach in a Flexible Hybrid Model) with a focus on STEM resources. Prior to the live session, please review that materials in Module 12 of Preparing to Teach in Flexible Hybrid Model and post to the Discussion Forum.
The session will be recorded and made available if you cannot attend. Please share this information with any interested colleagues. Also, if anyone needs access to the Blackboard course, please let Stephen D’Agustino know.
Your confirmation email will contain the Zoom link.