- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
FLEX1000 (Preparing to Teach in a Flexible Hybrid Model)
July 30, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for a live session of FLEX1000 (Preparing to Teach in a Flexible Hybrid Model) with a focus on STEM resources. Prior to the live session, please review that materials in Module 12 of Preparing to Teach in Flexible Hybrid Model and post to the Discussion Forum.
The session will be recorded and made available if you cannot attend. Please share this information with any interested colleagues. Also, if anyone needs access to the Blackboard course, please let Stephen D’Agustino know.
Your confirmation email will contain the Zoom link.