- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (webinar)
August 3, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra in lieu of in-class meetings is a great way to retain a “live” synchronous experience. Collaborate provides an online virtual classroom and meeting space within Fordham’s Blackboard environment, allowing users to connect via audio, see each other via webcams, use a chat tool, collaborate on documents, and view presentations. Instructors will also be shown other tools that may be helpful to enrich Collaborate sessions..
Zoom Link: FTC