- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: March Event
March 13, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
International Women’s Month: Estate Planning and Preparing for the Journey: Discussion with Judy Arteche-Carr, CIO Executive Consultant
Dealing with a death in the family is one of life’s most painful experiences. Judy will share some important tips for estate planning and making sure that a will, emergency contacts, passwords, and other information are prepared in advance and made available when the time comes.
Facebook Workplace: Alternative discussion platform for Women in IT?
Women in IT Survey: Follow-up and planning for 2019
Lunch will be served.