- Working Remotely? 5 Ways to Establish an Effective Work Routine
- A New Normal
- Working Remotely? Practice Gratitude
- Working Remotely? Keep Moving!
- End of Week #2: Where We Are Now
- Working Remotely: A Different Way of Working
- Virtual Learning: Fordham IT Sets the Stage
- Fordham’s First Week in the Virtual Realm
- Instructional Design e-Learning Project in Jordan
- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- This event has passed.
WebEx Training (LC)
Tue, February 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
WebEx, powered by Cisco and delivered to you by Fordham IT, is a collaborative online meeting tool that enables you to have real-time video meetings and share computer content over the web. At this training session, you’ll learn how to:
- Invite others to meet in your always-available Personal Meeting Room quickly and easily, anytime
- Create instant meetings whenever needed, add a third party to your conversation, or start new meetings
- Utilize best practices so you can host effective meetings
We look forward to hosting you!
**This learning opportunity is open to Fordham University staff & faculty only**