- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- This event has passed.
WebEx Training (LC)
February 18, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
WebEx, powered by Cisco and delivered to you by Fordham IT, is a collaborative online meeting tool that enables you to have real-time video meetings and share computer content over the web. At this training session, you’ll learn how to:
- Invite others to meet in your always-available Personal Meeting Room quickly and easily, anytime
- Create instant meetings whenever needed, add a third party to your conversation, or start new meetings
- Utilize best practices so you can host effective meetings
We look forward to hosting you!
**This learning opportunity is open to Fordham University staff & faculty only**