- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Jadu Web Content Management Intro (LC)
February 18, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Introduction to Fordham’s web content policies, design and content guidelines, and best practices in web communications including writing for the web. Appropriate for web editors, supervisors, and anyone who will be preparing content for their department websites.
**This learning opportunity is for the Fordham community only**
For questions, contact Tia Lindner, Assistant Director of Online Communications, at 212-636-6542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.