- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- This event has passed.
Strategies for Making Up Weather Absences (LC)
November 5, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Don’t worry about falling behind your syllabus when school is closed due to the weather. Learn how to use your phone to create audio files, screencasts, narrated PowerPoints, and videoconferencing software to help your class stay on schedule the next time campus is closed.