- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
October 30, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Growth and Advancement Doesn’t Always Mean Moving Up
FOR IT ONLY
The modern economy is shifting away from traditional steady employment patterns and accompanying worker mindsets, towards increasingly dynamic and often ephemeral lifecycles. Company longevity is in decline and the employer-employee relationship is evolving to meet the needs of the future workplace. In response, successful individuals are recalibrating their approaches to and expectations from the world of work. An agile mindset is foundational in both individuals and organizations who foster growth.
Participants will learn:
– the definition of career agility and the principles of the career agility model
– case studies of individuals who have applied career agility within their career path
– 3 actionable techniques to stimulate career advancement and get noticed in an increasingly crowded business environment.
Reminder: Add event to your calendar after you RSVP