- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- This event has passed.
Social Annotation for Required Course Readings (LC)
March 14, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This TechShop introduces you to Stanford University’s Lacuna Stories. This annotation software allows faculty to assign readings that students annotate socially on a shared copy of the text. You can monitor student participation and begin class with a clear sense of who’s read the readings and know if any problems in comprehension exist.