- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Making Gender Equality Possible in the Workplace and Our Communities (LC)
July 17, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This walk convenes at the Lincoln Center street level entrance and continues in Central Park.
Join Calvin Byer, Assistant Director, Innovation / Change Integration, and your IT colleagues, to discuss innovative and inclusive approaches for mobilizing ourselves and others to become advocates for gender equality. During the walk, Calvin will introduce HeForShe, a global solidarity movement for gender equality that provides a systematic approach to empower people to become change agents for achieving gender equality.