- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
WebEx Training (RH)
July 18, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
WebEx, powered by Cisco and delivered to you by Fordham IT, is a collaborative online meeting tool that enables you to have real-time video meetings and share computer content over the web. At this training session, you’ll learn how to:
- Invite others to meet in your always-available Personal Meeting Room quickly and easily, anytime
- Create instant meetings whenever needed, add a third party to your conversation, or start new meetings
- Utilize best practices so you can host effective meetings
We look forward to hosting you!
**This learning opportunity is open to Fordham University staff & faculty only**