- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- This event has passed.
Designing Effective Classroom and Conference Presentations (grad students only)
Mon, March 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Step up your next presentation! Learn design basics and how to add animation, music, and video to your PowerPoint or Google Slides. You’ll also discover free media resources to use in your presentations.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).