- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Data Visualization with Tableau Public (grad students only)
March 6, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Data visualization allows scholars to display large amounts of data in digestible graphic form. Discover the basics of data visualization using Tableau Public, free software that allows you to create detailed visualizations using only a spreadsheet. This techshop will focus especially on digital humanities data, but all are welcome to attend.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).