- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Data Visualization with Tableau Public (grad students only)
March 6, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Data visualization allows scholars to display large amounts of data in digestible graphic form. Discover the basics of data visualization using Tableau Public, free software that allows you to create detailed visualizations using only a spreadsheet. This techshop will focus especially on digital humanities data, but all are welcome to attend.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).