- Laptop-First Strategy Rolls Out
- Fordham’s Amazon Lockers
- Eating on Campus with Technology
- Classroom Technology at Fordham
- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- This event has passed.
Creating Videos to Engage Your Students (webinar for grad students)
March 15, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Adding video and audio to course content can be a powerful way to engage your students.
In this workshop for graduate students, you will review the process of creating and editing audio and video on your own computer and at the University. You’ll also learn guidelines for framing and lighting your subject matter, and how to achieve optimal camera angles.