- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Advanced R (RH – Grad Students Only)
October 9, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn advanced skills in R from two R package authors from the Fordham community, Prof. H. D. Vinod and Mr. Fred Viole from the Economics department. Topics include introduction and setup for R as well as forecasting and multivariate modeling.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).
Please direct any questions to GradIT@fordham.edu.