- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
- This event has passed.
Accessibility Awareness for Your Courses (LC)
January 23, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Creating online courses that are accessible to all students regardless of age, ability, or life situation can be challenging. In this TechShop you’ll learn how to design an ADA compliant course.
- Review online course design
- Get practical advice for making courses more accessible
- Identify modifications you can make when creating and sharing content.
- Identify various technologies that enable access and barriers that inadvertently block student engagement
You’ll also see specific examples of accessibility for creating and managing online content in Blackboard, Fordham’s learning management system.