- Bb Mailbag: Send Emails and Add Content to Multiple Classes at the Same Time with Qwickly
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard Messages vs. Email
- Submit Backup Requests and Major Incidents via ServiceNow (Back-Office Users)
- Bb Mailbag: Accommodations vs Exceptions
- ServiceNow Upgrades for Back-Office Users
- Bb Mailbag: Automatic Zeros
- AI in Education: Threat or Opportunity?
- Bb Mailbag: The Idea Exchange
- FTD 2023 Keynote Speakers
- Join us for Faculty Technology Day 2023
- This event has passed.
WebEx Training (RH)
January 23, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
WebEx, powered by Cisco and delivered to you by Fordham IT, is a collaborative online meeting tool that enables you to have real-time video meetings and share computer content over the web. At this training session, you’ll learn how to:
- Invite others to meet in your always-available Personal Meeting Room quickly and easily, anytime
- Create instant meetings whenever needed, add a third party to your conversation, or start new meetings
- Utilize best practices so you can host effective meetings
We look forward to hosting you!
**This learning opportunity is open to Fordham University staff & faculty only**