Students, employees, and alumni save time by completing and submitting forms electronically.
Complete forms quickly Online forms accessed at the fordham.edu portal are integrated with Banner. As a result, web forms are pre-populated with relevant information, including your name, Fordham ID, school/department. Pre-populated fields vary based on the web form.
Electronic approvals move quickly
- Login to fordham.edu to easily submit requests for electronic approval
- Online review and approval shortens submission to completion time
Real time updates
- Email notifications about a request will keep you up to date, alerting you when your request has been received and completed.
- A deferred request notification may ask you for additional information.
- Administrative and academic units can check on the status of a request easily, enabling them to share exactly where the request is in the process.
- Administrative and academic units are automatically informed when a transaction may require additional consideration. This includes alerting faculty members, advisor(s), deans, Office of International Services, Student Accounts, etc.
Solutions currently available (based on your role at the University):
- Course Withdrawal/Late Registration (replaces Add/Drop form) – Following consultation with an advisor or dean, students may submit registration changes online for approval and processing.
- Permanent Change of Address – Current students may submit a request to change their permanent home address.
- Undergraduate Internal Transfer – Current undergraduate students seeking to transfer to a different undergraduate college use this form.
- First Year Survey(s) – For incoming first year students to communicate changes about their intended major, language and/or professional program. Enables academic units to support the incoming class before students arrive on campus.
- Change of Grade/Dean Change of Grade – Faculty and deans may initiate a request for a grade change. On approval, the new grade is reflected on Banner and available via Self Service Banner.
- Canceled Course Sections – In the event that a section has to be canceled, students registered for the section are automatically alerted of the cancellation.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals – Current students may appeal the denial of financial aid as a result of their academic standing.
- Chosen Name – Students and employees may submit a request to update a select number of University applications with their chosen first name. Refer to the Chosen Name policy for details.
- FERPA Block – Students and alumni may restrict the release of their academic information.
- University Promissory Note – After consulting with Student Accounts, a student can agree to terms for repayment of a past due balance.
- Mode of Learning Request – Enables students in hybrid courses to communicate their intent to attend sessions in person or virtually.
- Tuition Remission Request for Employees and Eligible Dependents – Eligible employees can submit Tuition Remission requests.
- Vendor Business Account Profile – This form enables current employees to request access to select vendors for initiating purchases.
- Employee/Guest Access – The Employee/Guest Access form allows new hires and select guests access to Fordham’s electronic resources.
- ACH Form for Students and Employees – Current students and employees, expecting a payment from Accounts Payable, can request electronic transmissions of funds.