Did you know that Fordham’s Lincoln Center and Rose Hill added three new Amazon locker sites? There are now seven lockers that students can use to pick up their Amazon orders at any time of day. These large black structures are easy to spot and offer convenient alternatives to the limited hours and wait lines of the post office for receiving Amazon shipments.
Amazon lockers and locations on campus:
- Ram: tunnel between the Leon Lowenstein Building and McKeon Hall (LC)
- Rose: Loschert Hall (RH)
- Naya: Martyr’s Court (RH)
- Salice: Salice-Connelly (RH)
- Aquino: Finlay Hall (RH)
- Vetch: Walsh Hall (RH)
- Cova: Ram Van center (RH)
Anyone with campus access (including faculty and administrators, as well as students) can use any of the lockers.
How to ship to an Amazon Locker:
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Don’t forget to sign up for the Amazon Prime student discount!
- When you are ready to make your purchase, go to checkout.
- When prompted to choose a shipping address, select “Find a pickup location near you” under “Your pickup locations.”
- Search for “Fordham University” for Rose Hill or “Fordham University-Lincoln Center Bookstore” for Lincoln Center.
- Select the locker from the map that is nearest to you.
When your package arrives, you will receive a notification email with a barcode and 6-digit code. At the locker, enter the code or scan the barcode and retrieve your package. Remember to pick up your package within three days, or the package will be returned.
Amazon lockers can sometimes fill up during the semester, so don’t wait until the last minute!