- Bb Mailbag: Peer Review
- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- This event has passed.
February 2, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn how to use Zotero in your classroom and for your own research.
Zotero is a free and easy to learn reference management tool that allows you to organize references, create bibliographies, and seamlessly insert footnotes, endnotes, or in-line citations into the articles, papers, and monographs you write. Zotero works with MS Word and with Google Docs. It’s designed by academics for academics and makes creating citations and bibliographies a breeze. Use Zotero for your own work, or ask your students to use it in their work to finally get student papers with properly formatted citations based on your discipline’s practices.