- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Google Chat Launches on June 17
- Updates from Google
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- This event has passed.
Tue, February 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn how to use Zotero in your classroom and for your own research.
Zotero is a free and easy to learn reference management tool that allows you to organize references, create bibliographies, and seamlessly insert footnotes, endnotes, or in-line citations into the articles, papers, and monographs you write. Zotero works with MS Word and with Google Docs. It’s designed by academics for academics and makes creating citations and bibliographies a breeze. Use Zotero for your own work, or ask your students to use it in their work to finally get student papers with properly formatted citations based on your discipline’s practices.