- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Zoom Workshop for Faculty (webinar)
July 9, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Zoom is a collaborative online meeting tool that enables you to provide course continuity. At this training session, you’ll learn how to:
-Host classes, office hours and meetings whenever needed
-Explore interactive features such as Breakout Rooms and Polling
-Utilize best practices so you can host effectively
We look forward to hosting you!
A link to the webinar will be sent to registrants.