- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
Zoom Workshop for Faculty & Staff (webinar)
Wed, June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Zoom is the leader in video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, and telephones. Zoom is used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms.
Come join us for a training session to learn how to make the most of this great resource! Ask questions and learn how to:
- Schedule a meeting
- Join a meeting and configure audio/video
- Utilize meeting controls
- Record a Zoom meeting
- Share your screen and annotate
- Add virtual backgrounds
- Set up breakout rooms
- Use the polling feature
And more… we look forward to hosting you! A link to the webinar will be sent to registrants.