- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
Zoom Training for Staff (webinar)
Wed, April 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Zoom is the leader in video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, and telephones. Zoom is used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms.
Come join us for a training session to learn how to make the most of this great resource! Ask questions and learn how to:
- Schedule a meeting
- Join a meeting and configure audio/video
- Utilize meeting controls
- Record a Zoom meeting
- Share your screen and annotate
- Add virtual backgrounds
- Set up breakout rooms
- Use the polling feature
And more… we look forward to hosting you! A link to the webinar will be sent to registrants.