- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- Panopto’s Improved Organization, Multi-Language Search, and Other Enhancements
- Google Chat Launches on June 17
- Updates from Google
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: Water Filtration Assembly Project
October 24, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Be part of a group of 24 of your Fordham IT colleagues to build water filters together. They will be donated to a community in need of clean water. The event is sponsored by Women in Fordham IT.
The Water Works Program is a truly unique opportunity for our organization to get involved with a worthwhile cause and, at the same time, participate in a fantastic team-building and learning opportunity.
Space is limited to the first 24 people who sign up. A waiting list is available. Due to the space limitations, cost, and nature of this activity, if you sign up, you must be 100% committed to showing up for the event. If you must cancel and no one is on the waiting list, then you need to find someone to take your place.
The core learning objectives for this assembly project include new insights about collaboration, customer-orientation and purpose driven work. Other learning outcomes resulting from this activity include:
- Authentic leadership
- Leading change
- Importance of planning
- Mindfulness at work
This event is for Fordham IT Staff.