- Cybersecurity PSA Contest for College Students
- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: SIM Webinar
October 28, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
FOR IT ONLY
Dr. Lisa D. Jenkins, a cultural strategist with a passion to create and support diverse environments, will be our guest speaker on Wednesday, October 28 at 3:00 pm Eastern Time. Self-awareness, personal development, and our relationship to others are all core to becoming the best leaders – and humans – we can be. Dr. Lisa will discuss the C.U.L.T.U.R.E Connection, which will empower you to embrace your journey while impacting those around you. While the year 2020 has been filled with disruption and fear, the C.U.L.T.U.R.E. Connection reminds us that there is strength and positivity in our individual identities as well as our collective. Join us for an hour of interaction that will motivate and equip you to soar, while lifting others as you ascend.
SIM Women is a network inside the SIM national association that promotes mentorship, communication and career development amongst the female members of SIM. “Women Helping Women” is a long-standing concept.
Reminder: Add event to your calendar after you RSVP