- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: SIM Webinar
February 26, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Getting results with ease: A systems approach to achieving your goals
FOR IT ONLY
Every January, millions of people set personal and professional goals for themselves. They vow that this is the year that they will finally get healthy, double sales, start a new initiative, or advance in their career. Setting big goals with real intentions is exciting and yet too many of us fail to ever achieve our goals.
Join the webinar as Peg explains how using a systems approach can make achieving our goals easier than we think!
Webinar Key Learnings include:
- A Systems Approach to Achieving Your Goals
- Help members uncover where they want to be (result/ vision)
- Assess level of self-awareness and empowerment related to gap
- Help members articulate a goal related to gap
- Identify small actionable steps
- Highlight what propels you forward and what sabotages your goal achievement
- Explore what members see as potential actions they might take to work toward goals
- Create value for members by helping them identify an immediate action
Peg Calvario, PCC is an accomplished executive coach with extensive leadership development and business experience. She brings to each engagement an appreciative and pragmatic approach to each engagement, partnering with individuals and organizations to build upon what is already working. She is successful in developing emerging leaders, accelerating growth of top talent, and offering a confidential external sounding board to C-level executives. Clients frequently say her style of coaching is “life and career changing.”
She has been coaching clients since 2010 and her specific areas of expertise include executive and business coaching, leadership development and interpersonal communication. Peg also works as a key member of the coaching teams for BetterUp, Lee Hecht Harrison, The Ken Blanchard Companies, and Villanova University EMBA. In addition, she has facilitated CEO peer advisory groups in multiple industries. Peg lives outside of Philadelphia with her husband and enjoys running marathons, reading, and making a difference in the lives of others.
“Women helping Women” is a long-standing concept. To all our members, as always, I hope you continue to participate in and personally benefit from SIM Women. We can’t do it without you!
Reminder: Add event to your calendar after you RSVP