- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
March 26, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
• Diversity is where everyone is invited to the party
• Equity means that everyone gets to contribute to the playlist
• Inclusion means that everyone has the opportunity to dance
We hear these words and definitions a lot these days. Join Judy Arteche-Carr, CIO Executive Consultant, to talk about what they mean to us and how they impact our professional and personal life. Let’s also consider the special resonances of DEI for Women’s History Month.
This event is for Fordham IT staff. A Zoom link will be sent with your registration confirmation and reminder.