- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Fri, March 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
• Diversity is where everyone is invited to the party
• Equity means that everyone gets to contribute to the playlist
• Inclusion means that everyone has the opportunity to dance
We hear these words and definitions a lot these days. Join Judy Arteche-Carr, CIO Executive Consultant, to talk about what they mean to us and how they impact our professional and personal life. Let’s also consider the special resonances of DEI for Women’s History Month.
This event is for Fordham IT staff. A Zoom link will be sent with your registration confirmation and reminder.