- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- This event has passed.
Wikipedia for Educators at Fordham: 1 Lib 1 Ref
February 1, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Imagine a World where Every Librarian Added One More Reference to Wikipedia.
Wikipedia is one of the first stops for readers and researchers. Let’s make it better! Any citation to a reliable source is a benefit to Wikipedia readers worldwide. When you edit, make sure to include the hashtag #1Lib1Refin the edit summary.
The #1Lib1Ref campaign is supported by Wikipedia Library, a group of dedicated volunteers and Wikimedia Affiliates around the world. We also work closely with local library networks to promote the campaign.
Event Page this page has additional information and details about the event
Event Dashboard sign into this dashboard during the event so that we can track all of the edits made
This event will be held at Fordham University Lincoln Center on February 1st, from 11am to 3pm. Rooms are TBD and will be posted shortly.
Pizza and refreshments will be served.
This event is free and open to the public. People of all gender identities and expressions are invited to participate.
For additional information, please visit our website fordham.edu/wikipedia or contact Kristen Treglia.