- Electronic ID: Answers to your questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Wikipedia Edit-a-thon: Focus on Women Suffragists
March 26, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This event has been postponed, we will post an update when we have a date to reschedule this event.
Wikipedia for Educators at Fordham, supported by Wikimedia NYC, presents:
Please join us at our next Wikipedia edit-a-thon!
Come celebrate Women’s History Month by creating and enriching articles about women’s suffrage.
Wikipedia edit-a-thons are a great way of getting involved with the local NYC community to decrease the lack of diversity among Wikipedia content. Join us to make the largest knowledge base on the planet reflect the full spectrum of human knowledge.
No experience with editing Wikipedia articles is required. The edit-a-thon will begin with a brief tutorial to cover the basics and experienced Wikipedians will be available to help you.
The event begins at 4 PM and will end by 8 PM. Stay as long as you’d like but you are not required to stay for the entire event to participate.
We also welcome anyone who can speak a second language to translate existing articles on the topic.
This event is open to the public. Computers will be provided, but participants may also bring their own device. Space is limited to 25 participants, so please make sure to RSVP to reserve your spot! Pizza and light refreshments will be served.
Additional details about the event can be found on the Wikipedia Meet-up page for this event.