- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Web Content Management – Jadu Training (RH)
December 5, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Learn how to create and maintain department web content on www.fordham.edu using Jadu, Fordham’s web content management system. Appropriate for web editors who are responsible for maintaining department websites.
**This learning opportunity is for the Fordham community only**
For questions, contact Tia Lindner, Assistant Director of Online Communications, at 212-636-6542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.