- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Using VoiceThread with Blackboard (online)
February 15, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this workshop, hosted by VoiceThread, you will learn how to create VoiceThreads and then add them to your Blackboard course as lessons, discussions, or assessments. This will be a hands-on workshop where you can follow along with the activities and add VoiceThreads into your course modules.
VoiceThread is an interactive collaboration and sharing tool that enables students to build online presentations by adding images, documents, videos, and other media to which other users can add comments for discussion.