- Welcome Clara Perdiz, Executive Director of IT Client Services
- On Balance: Value of Technology in Higher Education
- Fordham’s New Tech Help Portal
- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- This event has passed.
Using VoiceThread with Blackboard (online)
February 15, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this workshop, hosted by VoiceThread, you will learn how to create VoiceThreads and then add them to your Blackboard course as lessons, discussions, or assessments. This will be a hands-on workshop where you can follow along with the activities and add VoiceThreads into your course modules.
Register on the VoiceThread website.
VoiceThread is an interactive collaboration and sharing tool that enables students to build online presentations by adding images, documents, videos, and other media to which other users can add comments for discussion.