- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Using VoiceThread with Blackboard (online)
Tue, February 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this workshop, hosted by VoiceThread, you will learn how to create VoiceThreads and then add them to your Blackboard course as lessons, discussions, or assessments. This will be a hands-on workshop where you can follow along with the activities and add VoiceThreads into your course modules.
VoiceThread is an interactive collaboration and sharing tool that enables students to build online presentations by adding images, documents, videos, and other media to which other users can add comments for discussion.