- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Using Panopto (webinar)
Wed, January 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Panopto is a cloud-based video capture service that empowers you to record lectures and presentations using your computer’s audio, video, and desktop screen. Integrated with Blackboard and Zoom, Panopto also provides robust editing and accessibility services.
At this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
-Record / upload lectures
-Add / edit closed captioning
-Embed recordings in Blackboard
We look forward to hosting you!