- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Unlock Your Team’s Potential: For Innovation & Change Management
October 2, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This event is ONLY for Innovation & Change Management staff who report to Richard Eberhardt.
Last October, Fordham IT hosted a new professional development workshop, created by Dr. Joseph Sclafani, for IT staff. Many participants attended with their team so they could learn ways to work better together.
Dr. Sclafani is offering this workshop again, but this time he will work closely with your team alone.
> Understand the dimensions of diversity, including social and cognitive ones, and their relationship to inclusion.
> Appreciate the contribution an inclusive workplace culture makes to team and organizational effectiveness.
> Reflect on how to leverage the cognitive diversity within your team to enhance its effectiveness and its contribution to Fordham IT.