- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Unlock Your Team’s Potential: For SSIA
September 18, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Last October, Fordham IT hosted a new professional development workshop, created by Dr. Joseph Sclafani, for IT staff. Many participants attended with their team so they could learn ways to work better together.
Dr. Sclafani is offering this workshop again, but this time he will work closely with your team alone.
Understand the dimensions of diversity, including social and cognitive ones, and their relationship to inclusion.
Appreciate the contribution an inclusive workplace culture makes to team and organizational effectiveness.
Reflect on how to leverage the cognitive diversity within your team to enhance its effectiveness and its contribution to Fordham IT.