- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- This event has passed.
Tips of the Trade – Best practices for Teaching Online (webinar)
March 26, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
In this webinar, designed mainly for PCS online faculty, you’ll learn about and share tips, resources, and best practices for teaching online. Find out how to deliver online instruction that engages your students and incorporate effective strategies that have been successful at Fordham in the past. Led by Kristen Treglia, Senior Instructional Technologist from Faculty Technology Services.
Webinar Link: https://fordham.webex.com/meet/ftc