- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Panopto’s Improved Organization, Multi-Language Search, and Other Enhancements
- Google Chat Launches on June 17
- Updates from Google
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- This event has passed.
Tips of the Trade – Best practices for Teaching Online (webinar)
March 26, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
In this webinar, designed mainly for PCS online faculty, you’ll learn about and share tips, resources, and best practices for teaching online. Find out how to deliver online instruction that engages your students and incorporate effective strategies that have been successful at Fordham in the past. Led by Kristen Treglia, Senior Instructional Technologist from Faculty Technology Services.
Webinar Link: https://fordham.webex.com/meet/ftc