- Electronic ID: Answers to your questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Tips of the Trade – Best practices for Teaching Online (webinar)
March 26, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
In this webinar, designed mainly for PCS online faculty, you’ll learn about and share tips, resources, and best practices for teaching online. Find out how to deliver online instruction that engages your students and incorporate effective strategies that have been successful at Fordham in the past. Led by Kristen Treglia, Senior Instructional Technologist from Faculty Technology Services.
Webinar Link: https://fordham.webex.com/meet/ftc