- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
The Flipped Classroom (webinar)
October 24, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Wondering if flipping your class will work for you? This TechShop covers best practices for deciding when and what to flip, and how to apply active learning techniques in the classroom. Find out how to plan class activities that support deeper learning in conjunction with pre-class video lectures, as well as assessment strategies for the flipped classroom model. You’ll also learn how to record, edit and upload video.