- Welcome Clara Perdiz, Executive Director of IT Client Services
- On Balance: Value of Technology in Higher Education
- Fordham’s New Tech Help Portal
- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- This event has passed.
Discussion: Technology Trends in Education (LC)
April 15, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
In a world where technology is changing faster than ever, it’s important for educators not to just keep up with what’s currently available, but to think ahead. Kristen Treglia, Senior Instructional Technologist, will discuss key findings from major technology reports that highlight the trends, challenges, and emerging technologies that impact higher education.
- NMC Horizon Report
- EDUCAUSE Key Issues in Teaching and Learning
- Mary Meeker’s Internet Trend Report
- FTI Future Trend Report
- Gartner Internet Trends