- Bb Mailbag: Send Emails and Add Content to Multiple Classes at the Same Time with Qwickly
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard Messages vs. Email
- Submit Backup Requests and Major Incidents via ServiceNow (Back-Office Users)
- Bb Mailbag: Accommodations vs Exceptions
- ServiceNow Upgrades for Back-Office Users
- Bb Mailbag: Automatic Zeros
- AI in Education: Threat or Opportunity?
- Bb Mailbag: The Idea Exchange
- FTD 2023 Keynote Speakers
- Join us for Faculty Technology Day 2023
- This event has passed.
Synchronous Tools – Blackboard Collaborate & More (webinar)
March 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Using a conference tool in lieu of in-class meetings is a great way to retain the “live” experience. Blackboard Collaborate is one such tool, providing an online virtual classroom and meeting space within Fordham’s Learning Management System, allowing users to connect via audio, see each other via webcams, use a chat tool, collaborate on documents, and view presentations as well as other features. Instructors will also be shown other tools that may be helpful to a synchronous teaching modality.