- Closing the Digital Gap Conference
- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- This event has passed.
Synchronous Tools – Blackboard Collaborate & More (webinar)
March 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Using a conference tool in lieu of in-class meetings is a great way to retain the “live” experience. Blackboard Collaborate is one such tool, providing an online virtual classroom and meeting space within Fordham’s Learning Management System, allowing users to connect via audio, see each other via webcams, use a chat tool, collaborate on documents, and view presentations as well as other features. Instructors will also be shown other tools that may be helpful to a synchronous teaching modality.