- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Synchronous Tools: Blackboard Collaborate & More (webinar)
March 31, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Using a conference tool in lieu of in-class meetings is a great way to retain the “live” experience. Blackboard Collaborate is one such tool, providing an online virtual classroom and meeting space within Fordham’s Learning Management System, allowing users to connect via audio, see each other via webcams, use a chat tool, collaborate on documents, and view presentations as well as other features. Instructors will also be shown other tools that may be helpful to a synchronous teaching modality.
This workshop supports course continuity.