- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Synchronous Tools: Blackboard Collaborate & More (webinar)
March 31, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Using a conference tool in lieu of in-class meetings is a great way to retain the “live” experience. Blackboard Collaborate is one such tool, providing an online virtual classroom and meeting space within Fordham’s Learning Management System, allowing users to connect via audio, see each other via webcams, use a chat tool, collaborate on documents, and view presentations as well as other features. Instructors will also be shown other tools that may be helpful to a synchronous teaching modality.
This workshop supports course continuity.