- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- Visit the IT Service Desk’s Haunted House!
- This event has passed.
Swipe, Match, Learn: Faculty AI Speed Dating (via Zoom)
Tue, November 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for an engaging and informative event to connect, learn, and elevate your teaching and research with the power of artificial intelligence. During this event you’ll have the opportunity to connect with your peers and discover the latest tools and techniques they are using to integrate artificial intelligence (AI) into their teaching and research.
In a series of quick, focused conversations, you’ll “date” fellow faculty members to learn about the AI tools and technologies they’ve incorporated into their courses and research. Get ready for a whirlwind of discussions on the exciting possibilities AI brings to higher education.
Whether you’re a seasoned AI enthusiast or just curious about the possibilities, AI Speed Dating is your chance to explore how AI is reshaping higher education. Join us for an afternoon of inspiration, networking, and sharing as we uncover the exciting AI-driven innovations happening in our classrooms
Artificial Intelligence at Fordham