- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Strategies for Making Up Weather Absences (RH)
November 7, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Don’t worry about falling behind your syllabus when school is closed due to the weather. Learn how to use your phone to create audio files, screencasts, narrated PowerPoints, and videoconferencing software to help your class stay on schedule the next time campus is closed.