- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Strategies for Course Continuity (webinar)
March 10, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Staying in touch with your students is vital throughout any significant change in the schedule or administration of your class(es)—especially as a result of a crisis impacting all or part of campus. In this workshop, we’ll review some general strategies to teach remotely as well as a variety of tools to help your course stay on schedule if the campus is ever closed.
Perfect for course continuity preparation.