- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- Bb Mailbag: Update on Bb and Zoom issue
- This event has passed.
Strategies for Course Continuity (webinar)
March 16, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Staying in touch with your students is vital throughout any significant change in the schedule or administration of your class(es)—especially as a result of a crisis impacting all or part of campus. In this workshop, we’ll review some general strategies to teach remotely as well as a variety of tools to help your course stay on schedule if the campus is ever closed.
See more resources for course continuity preparation.