- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Social Annotation with Perusall (webinar)
Wed, January 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
If you have text that you want students to close read, Perusall is a fantastic social annotation tool that can help you and your students get more out of reading assignments. Perusall is a plug-in within Fordham’s Blackboard environment and allows you to assign class readings, specify how many annotations (comments, questions, or answers) you’d like students to submit. Students are encouraged to reply to one another, to ask and answer questions. By not only close reading the text, but also by close reading their classmates’ annotations, students can come to your synchronous class sessions better prepared to discuss their reading.